The bodies of six UAE martyrs arrived at Al Bateen Airport in Abu Dhabi aboard a UAE Air Force plane on Saturday.
The strikes against the Arab Coalition were launched by armed groups affiliated with terrorist organisations.
The Coalition Spokesman Colonel Turki Al Maliki said that all drone operations attempted by the terrorist Houthi militias are doomed to fail and that the coalition follows rules of engagement to prevent civilian casualties when responding to any threats.
The coalition said it had destroyed the one targeting Najran, as well as six additional explosive-laden drones fired by the Houthis aimed at the kingdom.
The Houthis, who ousted Yemen's internationally recognised government from the capital, Sanaa, have kept up missile and drone attacks on Saudi Arabia after Riyadh last week presented a new peace initiative.
The coalition’s spokesperson Colonel Turki Al Maliki said that Coalition forces intercepted and destroyed an explosive drone on Saturday evening headed towards civilians and civilian targets in Saudi's southern region.
The Saudi Press Agency, SPA, quoted the Coalition Spokesman Colonel Turki Al Maliki as saying that "all attempts by the Iranian-backed terrorist Houthi militia to launch drones are doomed to fail."
The attacks were launched from Sana'a and deliberately targeted Saudi civilians and civilian objects, Al Maliki said in a statement published by the Saudi Press Agency, SPA.
Army forces were able to regain control over areas of "A’ar" and "Naqaa", as well as liberated the mountain of Al Ada in Al Safra’a front, northern Sa'ada.