The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc), announced on Monday its agreement to the transfer of rights in its Lower Zakum and Umm Shaif and Nasr offshore concessions from the China National Petroleum Corporation,
The innovative transaction structure allows ADNOC to tap new pools of global institutional investment capital, whilst maintaining full operating control over the assets included as part of the investment.
Adnoc Logistics and Services (Adnoc L&S), the shipping and maritime logistics subsidiary of the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) announced on Tuesday the formation of a new strategic joint venture (JV) with Wanhua Chemical Group.
Adnoc Distribution on Thursday reported that its first half 2020 underlying earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) stood at Dhs1.422 million, with net profit at Dhs910 million.
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) confirms significant progress made on its ‘Crude Flexibility Project’ (CFP), with 73% project delivery of Adnoc’s ongoing upgrade of refining capabilities in Ruwais and strengthening
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc), announced on Wednesday that it has entered into a long-term strategic investment with accounts and entities
Adnoc Onshore, a subsidiary of the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) on Wednesday announced the award of two Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC), contracts to upgrade
This represents 10 per cent of ADNOC Distribution’s total share capital. With this additional 10 per cent placement, valued at US$1 billion, the company’s free float will increase to 20 per cent, contributing to improved liquidity of ADNOC Distribution shares.
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) signed on Sunday, two framework agreements with Mubadala Investment Company (Mubadala) and Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (Enec)