The photo has been used for illustrative purposes.
The defendants were carrying a radio similar to police’s, and showed some cuffs then asked the victims to accompany them to the police station.
The incident dates back to last October, when the two victims filed a robbery report, claiming they were robbed of Dhs4 million that belongs to the company they worked.
Details of the case date back to January and May 2017, when the suspect embezzled 43 cheques worth Dhs1,300,000, the value of settlement of insurance contracts of the victims.
"In southern Khartoum we are living in terror of violent bombardment, the sound of anti-aircraft guns and power cuts," said 34-year-old resident Sara Hassan by phone. "We are in real hell."
The death toll from Friday's crash was revised down from 288 after it was found that some bodies had been counted twice, said Pradeep Jena. The tally was unlikely to rise, he told reporters. "Now the rescue operation is complete."
The projects, whose progress Sheikh Ahmed reviewed, are part of the first two phases of the Hatta Master Development Plan launched under the directives of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and the follow up of Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of The Executive Council of Dubai.