Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid and Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed.
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai on Sunday announced the new ministerial structure through several tweets published on his official Twitter account.
“The new government has one year to achieve its new priorities. Continuous changes will be the headline of the new phase until we achieve the best governance model for the new era; and until we achieve a government that fulfils the ambitions of the Emirati people,” Sheikh Mohammed said in conclusion of his tweets.
The new UAE Government structure (From top left to right):
1. His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Minister of Defence.
2. Lt. General Sheikh Saif Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior.
3. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Cabinet Member and Minister of Finance
4. Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs.
5. Sheikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Cabinet Member and Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
6. Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Cabinet Member and Minister of Tolerance and Coexistence.
7. Mohammad Bin Abdullah Al Gergawi, Cabinet Member and Minister of Cabinet Affairs and the Future.
8. Ahmed Juma Al Zaabi, Minister of Federal Supreme Council Affairs.
9. Dr Anwar Bin Mohammad Gargash, Cabinet Member and Minister of State for Foreign Affairs.
10. Abdul Rahman Bin Mohammad Bin Nasser Al Owais, Cabinet Member, Minister of Health and Prevention and Minister of State for Federal National Council Affairs.
11. Dr Sultan Bin Ahmed Al Jaber, Cabinet Member and Minister of Industry and Advanced Technology.
12. Reem Bint Ibrahim Al Hashemy, Cabinet Member and Minister of State for International Cooperation.
13. Shamma Bint Suhail Al Mazrouei, Minister of State for Youth Affairs.
14. Dr Thani Bin Ahmed Al Zeyoudi, Minister of State for Foreign Trade.
15. Noura Bint Mohammed Al Kaabi, Cabinet Member and Minister of Culture and Youth.
16. Sarah Bint Yousif Al Amiri, Minister of State for Advanced Technology.
17. Mariam Bint Mohammed Almheiri, Minister of State for Food and Water Security.
18. Abdullah Bin Touq Al Marri, Cabinet Member and Minister of Economy.
19. Dr Abdullah Belhaif Al Nuaimi, Cabinet Member and Minister of Climate Change and the Environment.
20. Suhail Bin Mohammed Al Mazrouei, Cabinet Member and Minister of Energy and Infrastructure.
21. Omar Bin Sultan Al Olama, Minister of State for Artificial Intelligence, Digital Economy, and Teleworking Applications.
22. Dr Ahmad Belhoul Al Falasi, Minister of State for Entrepreneurship and SMEs.
23. Ohood Bint Khalfan Al Roumi, Minister of State for Government Development and The Future.
24. Zaki Nusseibeh, Minister of State.
25. Ahmed Ali Al Sayegh, Minister of State.
26. Dr Maitha Bint Salem Al Shamsi, Minister of State.
27. Hessa Bint Essa Buhumaid, Cabinet Member and Minister of Community Development.
28. Nasser Bin Thani Al Hamli, Cabinet Member and Minister of Human Resources and Emiratisation.
29. Jameela Bint Salem Al Muheiri, Cabinet Member and Minister of State for Public Education.
30. Mohammed Bin Ahmed Al Bowardi, Cabinet Member and Minister of State for Defence Affairs.
31. Sultan Bin Saeed Al Badi, Cabinet Member and Minister of Justice.
32. Obaid Humaid Al Tayer, Cabinet Member and Minister of State for Financial Affairs.
33. Hussain Bin Ibrahim Al Hammadi, Cabinet Member and Minister of Education.
CEO’s for the UAE Government July-2020
1- Mohmaed Sultan Al Abdouli – Head of Legal Affairs
2- Dr. Mohamed Hamad Al Kuwaiti – Head of Cybersecurity for the UAE Government
3- Saeed Al Itir Al Dhanhani- Head of the UAE Government Media Office
4- Huda Al Hashimi- Head of Strategy and Government innovation
5- Hamad Al Mansoori- Head of the Government's Digital Services
6- Mohammed bin Taleah-Head of the Government's Federal Services
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, on Tuesday launched Ministry of Possibilities.
Both leaders praised the efforts undertaken by government entities to develop various incentive programmes that encourage employees and their families to engage in the educational, cultural, and creative experiences that Expo 2020 Dubai will offer.
President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan has sent a message of congratulations to Borut Pahor, President of the Republic of Slovenia, on the occasion of his country's National Day, which is marked on 25th June.
Flights to six destinations will resume on Friday, and on Saturday services to Boston, Houston and San Francisco will return to Boeing 777 planes after having been changed to Airbus A380s, the Dubai-based carrier said in a statement.
Regarding the news on the suspension of some flights to certain US airports due to 5G deployment, the Telecommunications and Digital Government Regulatory Authority (TDRA) has clarified that this issue is exclusively related to the relevant US airports.
According to a 12-month study of traveller reviews and ratings over the period between Nov.1, 2020 and Oct.31, 2021, Dubai got the highest rank and was the most-favoured spot all around the world.
Nineteen-year-old Zara Rutherford landed back at Kortrijk-Wevelgem Airport in Belgium after flying 51,000 km (32,000 miles) over 52 nations https://flyzolo.com/route since her Aug. 18 departure in the world's fastest microlight aircraft.