The photo has been used for illustrative purposes.
The new cases identified are undergoing treatment.
The Health Ministry announced that seven people of different nationalities who tested positive for COVID-19 died due to complications.
This brings the total death toll to 89.
The Ministry of Health and Prevention expressed sincere condolences to the families of the deceased.
The total number of recovered cases of Coronavirus has reached 2,181 with 91 cases fully recovered on Tuesday after receiving treatment.
The UAE government in May finalised a series of meetings on a post COVID-19 strategy for the country, that will see a review of current ministerial and government structures, and focus on a two-phase recovery plan.
The ministry also revealed the death of two patients suffering from COVID-19. The deceased are Asian nationals and had pre-existing chronic illnesses. The total number of deaths has now reached 35.
'The UAE has decided to renew, from today and for a renewable period of two weeks, the suspension of entry of all foreign nationals holding valid UAE residence visa, in a bid to contain the spread the COVID-19 pandemic and to ensure their safety.
The official said that after going through the details of the incident, the Punjab police have decided to recommend the federal and provincial government that this “dangerous game” be banned. “It is necessary to ban the game to prevent violent acts.”
Police chief said the incident was a result of "previous enmity" among neighbours. He gave no further details but media reports said a 16-year-old relative of the perpetrators had killed himself by jumping in front of a train after the married 21-year-old woman rejected his advances.
The meeting addressed recent developments, in light of the latest Houthi attacks on civilian facilities in the UAE, which threaten regional and international security. Zuzana denounced the attacks and all forms of Houthi's terrorism and threats to regional security and stability.
The charitable initiative, launched to distribute surplus food to those in need, signed a total of 30 agreements with authorities and establishments last year to facilitate the safe distribution of surplus food to beneficiaries in the emirate.