No matching items found
SHOWING 4 Results
Local media said that during the daily work at the port of Aqaba on Monday, a tanker filled with a toxic gaseous substance fell during its transportation, which led to an explosion and gas leak at the site.
Around 125 patients have been transported to Ziauddin Hospital, where 10 of them were still in critical condition.
A gas leak killed 11 people in India on Sunday, an official said, in the latest deadly industrial accident in the vast developing economy of 1.4 billion people.
The Dubai Police has issued a safety advisory on the dangers of accidentally inhaling carbon monoxide (CO), which can be produced by burning fuel in appliances such as stoves, ovens, fireplaces, and heating systems.