Restaurants and cafes, which had been limited to take-away meals since late January, can open with no more than 30 customers at one time, the ministry of health said. Social gatherings of more than 30 people in homes and private venues are still prohibited.
The bombs had been placed at the locations at different times on Wednesday morning, the ministry said in a statement, adding that a number of suspects had been arrested and the case had been referred to public prosecutors.
Beauty salons, spas and barber shops will also close and no event or conference should be held during this period, it said, citing the national committee to combat the pandemic.
Earlier, Bahrain suspended the entry of travellers coming from the countries listed on the red list, namely India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal, on all flights from May 24, 2021.
Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, and King Hamad Bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain, met on Tuesday to discuss ways to enhance the strong historical relations and collaboration between their countries.
Sheikh Mohamed and King Hamad exchanged cordial talks that embody the depth of the deep-rooted brotherly relations between the UAE and the Kingdom of Bahrain, which are based on strong bonds of brotherhood, unity of destiny.