Sheikh Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qasimi.
His Highness Dr Sheikh Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Sharjah, issued an Emiri Decree regarding the promotion of 8 Emiri Guard officers.
The decree stipulated the promotion of 8 officers to the ranks following their current ones, and they are:
1. Lieutenant Colonel Saeed Hareb Saeed Salem Al Manthari, Director General of the General Administration of Reinforcement, to Colonel.
2. Lieutenant Colonel Omar Mohammed Obaid Al Naboodah, Deputy Director General of the General Department of Protection and Insurance, to Colonel.
3. Lieutenant Colonel Ali Hamad Ali Al Muzaini, Deputy Director General of the General Administration of Reinforcement, to Colonel.
4. Lieutenant Colonel Khamis Salem Al Bass Al Suwaidi, Director of Operations Department, to Colonel.
5. Lieutenant Colonel Abdulrahman Ali Salem Al Shamsi, Director of the Palaces and Facilities Security Department, to Colonel.
6. Lieutenant Colonel Abdulrahman Mohammed bin Ashour, Director of the Resources and Support Services Department, to Colonel.
7. Major Abdulrahman Saeed Mohammed Al Shamsi, Director of the VIP Protection Department, to Lieutenant Colonel.
8. Major Mohammad Abdullah Saeed Khamis Al Suwaidi, Deputy Director of the Palaces and Facilities Security Department, to Lieutenant Colonel.
In a telephone call on the “Direct Line” programme, which is broadcast on Sharjah Radio and Television, Sheikh Sultan said, “Lying and falsifying facts cause many calamities, and disclosure of facts requires intensive research, study and a lot of effort, which is worth it.”
40.8 per cent of visitors are in the 16-25 age group, 35.1 per cent in the 25-45 age group; male visitors comprise 54.2 per cent while 45.8 per cent are female. Embodying its vision of building new generations of readers, SIBF 2022 received 218,000 students.
Al Qasimi publications issued the novel, "Al Jaria'h" (The Daring) by His Highness Dr Sheikh Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Sharjah.
Curtains came down on the lavish production and immersive theatrical show, 'Narratives of the Place' (Sard Al Makan), after having mesmerised arts enthusiasts and lovers of Sharjah with its stunning scenes and elaborate settings across four days at Al Majaz Amphitheatre, Sharjah.
Featuring more than 200 distinguished local and international calligraphers and artists, the Biennale seeks to underscore the significance of calligraphy as a powerful medium for cultural expression.
Last month, the government in Sindh introduced a bill that would imprison parents for up to one month if they fail to get their children immunised against polio or eight other common diseases.
Sharjah Police arrested an Arab national who deceived women by promoting home massage services in return for cheap prices through a social media platform, for the purpose of blackmail and threats to obtain money.