The photo has been used for illustrative purposes.
Local media reports quoted Saudi Health Minister Tawfiq Al Rabiah as saying that participantion in the Hajj season be linked to receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, considering it the main condition for participation.
The two individuals hailed from Kuwait, but failed to disclose to Saudi border control officials that the male was previously in Iran, the ministry noted.
Visitors from abroad will be permitted from November 1, when capacity will be raised to 20,000 pilgrims, with 60,000 people allowed into the mosque.
Iranian state TV reported that rescue teams were dispatched to the quake-hit area and added there were no casualties.
The blast was so powerful that it toppled the truck carrying police officers into a ravine, police chief Meher said, adding that the bombing also damaged a nearby car carrying members of a family. He said that the anti-polio campaign will continue even after the bombing.
Sheikh Sultan called on farmers to cooperate with Sharjah government in developing and maintaining their farms and establishing specialised farms, stressing that he will provide the necessary support for electricity and water services at reduced prices.
The COVID-19 Drive-Through Services Centres in Abu Dhabi which will remain open are Rabdan, Manhal; Al Ain: Al Sarouj, Asharej. In addition, the COVID-19 Prime Assessment Centres in Mushrif Wedding Hall in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain Convention Centre will remain open.