Stabbing attack took place near the former offices of Charlie Hebdo, in Paris.
A suspected accomplice of a man believed to have attacked and wounded two people with a meat cleaver on Friday in front of a Paris office building has been released, a judicial source told Reuters.
The source added another person close to the suspected attacker and believed to have been a former roommate in a hotel north of Paris had been arrested, following a series of other arrests on Friday evening.
On Saturday morning, seven people remained in custody including the suspected attacker.
The attack took place in front of a building where militants gunned down employees of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in 2015, sparking concerns over a possible news series of deadly attacks in Paris and elsewhere.
Police quickly detained the man suspected of carrying out the attack next to the steps of an opera house about 500 metres away.
The suspected attacker was from Pakistan and arrived in France three years ago as an unaccompanied minor, Interior Minister Gerald Darmanin said.
A second suspect was detained moments after the attack and prosecutors were trying to establish his relation to the attacker. He was released free of charge, the source said.
A police source told AFP the package contained "screws or bolts" and had been placed in front of a bakery on the corner of the two popular streets.
Police tracked a fleeing suspect to Manhattan and made an arrest within two hours of the attack Saturday night in Monsey. Grafton E. Thomas had blood all over his clothing, smelled of bleach but said "almost nothing” when officers stopped him, officials said.
One of the wounded is in critical condition in hospital. The attack took place at a shopping centre and on a road in Romans-sur-Isere before police apprehended the man at 11:00 am local time.
Some Indian passengers were stopped at the airport based on the COVID-19 test results.
The details of the case are due to the fact that the woman filed a lawsuit against a man accusing him of insulting her through the "WhatsApp" with the Court of Misdemeanors, which ruled that he be fined Dhs250,000.
Female passengers flying from Qatar were subjected to invasive searches after a premature baby was found abandoned in an airport bathroom, in procedures the Australian government on Monday described as "grossly disturbing" and "offensive."