Kangana Ranaut poses for a photo outside a court in Mumbai. File
Indian film star Kangana Ranaut on Saturday accused the microblogging platform Twitter of shadow banning her account. Kangana says the Twitter management is scared of her but can't suspend her and hence the shadow ban.
"I am shadow banned cos chacha @jack and his promoters of free speech @Twitter team is scared of me, they can't suspend me but they can't even let me keep exposing them every day, I am not here to catch followers or promote myself I am here for the nation and that hurts them," Kangana tweeted on Saturday.
Earlier on Friday, Kangana took a jibe at her rumoured ex-boyfriend Hrithik Roshan. The actress reacted to a news piece on Twitter that says: "#HrithikRoshan to Appear Before Mumbai's #CrimeBranch on February 27 to Record Statement in Case Against #KanganaRanaut."
Reacting to this, Kangana tweeted: "Duniya kahan se kahan pahunch gayi magar mera silly ex abhi bhi waheen hai usi modh pe jahan yeh waqt dobara laut ke nahi jane wala (No matter where the world has moved on but my silly ex is still standing there where time will never return).
Indo-Asian News Service
Selena Gomez told the leaders of Facebook, Twitter, Google and YouTube that they’ve allowed "people with hate in their hearts” to thrive and therefore "failed all the American people.”
"We permanently suspended the account (@mtgreenee) for repeated violations of our Covid-19 misinformation policy. We've been clear that, per our strike system for this policy, we will permanently suspend accounts for repeated violations of the policy."
Downdetector, which tracks outages by collating status reports from a number of sources, including user-submitted errors on its platform, showed nearly 15,000 user reports of outage.
"Same doxxing rules apply to ‘journalists’ as to everyone else," Musk tweeted on Thursday. He later added: "Criticising me all day long is totally fine, but doxxing my real-time location and endangering my family is not.”
Hereafter, the film will compete in the Oscars if it is selected by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for the final nomination list.
The Museum said last month it had sacked a staff member over stolen, missing or damaged items in a crisis that highlighted internal failings and led to its director quitting days later.
The concert film will open in most countries on 13 October, with 13 other countries following on 3 November. The US cinema chain AMC said that Swift’s film will play at every one of its locations in the country at least four times a day on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday upon opening.