Dr Sultan Ahmed Al Jaber and Nassef Sawiris during the ceremony in Abu Dhabi.
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) announced on Wednesday that one of its new trading entities, Adnoc Trading, has started derivatives trading as a direct market participant.
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc), announced on Monday its agreement to the transfer of rights in its Lower Zakum and Umm Shaif and Nasr offshore concessions from the China National Petroleum Corporation,
ADNOC will hold a 60% equity stake in the venture, while ADQ, a state-owned holding company, will have the remaining 40%, the statement said.
Sheikh Khaled Bin Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Chairman of Abu Dhabi Executive Council, has met with Takayuki Ueda,
His Highness Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Vice President, Deputy Prime Minister and Chairman of the Presidential Court, chaired the periodical meeting of the UAE’s federal General Budget
The COP28 Presidency, in collaboration with the SME Climate Hub and We Mean Business Coalition, has launched a dedicated programme to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)