Palestinians react to tear gas canisters fired by Israeli forces in Gaza City. AFP
The Arab League has pledged to pay $100 million a month to the Palestinian Authority to plug the gap left when Israel blocked tax transfers earlier in the year.
"We confirm that Arab countries will support the Palestinian state's budget... (to) resist the political and financial pressure it faces," the League said on Sunday following a meeting in Cairo.
Israel collects taxes on behalf of the PA, but withheld $138 million in transfers in February over Palestinian payments to political prisoners jailed for attacks against Israelis.
The Arab League's move comes as the Trump administration prepares to unveil a much-touted "Deal of the Century" for peace between the Palestinians and Israel in the coming months.
The Palestinian leadership, which has boycotted Washington over a series of moves including recognising the bitterly disputed city of Jerusalem as capital of Israel, says it can no longer trust the United States as a broker.
The Arab League said the deal "will not succeed in achieving long-lasting and comprehensive peace in the Middle East".
The peace plan is being developed by Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, whose close ties to right-wing Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have heightened Palestinian suspicions.
Israel seized the West Bank, Gaza Strip and east Jerusalem in the 1967 Arab-Israeli war.
WHO is helping Palestinians set up a limb reconstruction unit in Nasser hospital in southern Gaza.
War monitor the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the Israeli bombardment hit "ammunition stores belonging to Iranian forces and allied groups, and caused huge explosions.'
Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas said he hoped that Israel’s parliamentary elections on Tuesday could help bring peace.
With more than 97 per cent of votes counted, Netanyahu's conservative Likud party looked likely to muster enough support to control 65 of the Knesset's 120 seats and be named to head the next coalition government — a record fifth term as premier.
"It is with a sad heart that I announce today the decision to suspend the work at Future TV and settle the rights of the workers," Prime Minister Saad Hariri's office said in a statement.
'The attack was launched from the north and was unquestionably sponsored by Iran,' Al-Malki told journalists
The Mohammed Bin Rashid Space Centre in collaboration with National Geographic channel would release the first long film documenting the UAE’s extraordinary journey into space.